Why???

Anchorage Baptist Temple Pastor Jerry Prevo launches the SOS Anchorage web-site TO Stop The Proposed Anchorage Gay Nondiscrimination Ordinance.
www.SOSanchorage.org
It is just wrong in so,so many levels . Why can 't we be civil and protect equal rights to everybody?
shannynmoore.worldpress.com/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• So he wants to make it ok to discriminate, what a great pastor!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Maybe he is taking the church's stance on the issue, instead of being bullied by a bunch of whiners.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I hope that Anchorage Assembly members will vote "yes" and protect Gay's against discrimination.

Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 10:49 AM on May. 30, 2009

Wow, what a bitchy responce. Lets see if we take your civil rights away if you start whining.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Because idiots are afraid of things they don't understand so they lash out against them (please see prior poster's responce for an example)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I think that he has freedom of speech. Just like EVERYONE else. And if this is something he believes is wrong he has every right to say so. Should his church get federal funding...now that might be something to look into. But I am SICK AND TIRED of people getting all uppityand b*tchy when someone speaks against the PC. He has EVERY right to say these things and start this group and NOT be called ugly things.  Thats where everyone gets confused.  Yes I know many of you are going to fire back with "and I have the freedom to speak out against HIM".  Yes, you do, but do you not see the cycle this creates.  I think you should be able to state your opnion....WITHOUT BASHING THE OTHER PERSON PERSONALLY (i.e. calling him a bigot an idiot or any other ugly names.  You can disagree with the stance without attacking another person!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:54 AM on May. 30, 2009

• You know, many people STILL believe it's strange to see two men or two women together. It's not natural, and those who act like they're ultra-sophisticated because they choose to ignore that aren't sophisticated, they are just lying.

Those of us who refuse to participate in group think still believe that men who talk like women, dress like women and behave like women are odd and we are NOT in the minority .

If they are born male, they have to pick up their effeminate mannerisms some place?

From women? I don't even see straight women act the way they do.? Why is that?

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:01 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Why don't they choose the mannerisms of men around them? They're exposed to that, too?

Aren't they?

Are they rejecting masculine identification, for some reason?

It's more complicated than, "Oh, I love this person, I can't help it!"

Where are the males in these people's lives?

No one EVER wants to talk about that!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:02 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Good points to ponder Grace.
    rotPferd

Answer by rotPferd at 12:42 PM on May. 30, 2009

You obvioulsy don't know what the he!! your talking about! No one is trying to get anyone's "civil rights" (they already have) taken away!
    Anonymous