What are you doing today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nothing that I'm aware of. Hubby's being a lazy ass & still asleep and I've got the beginnings of a sore throat.

So, we'll most likely be vegitating today.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:39 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Cleaning, laundry, making bread pudding. I've never made bread pudding before, but my mother likes it so I am hoping it comes out well so that I can take some over to her tomorrow. I found an easy recipe online - bread, eggs, sugar, milk, seasonings, so I'll see how it works out.

Answer by Bmat at 10:40 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Laura, I hope your sore throat goes away soon. You didn't ask, but you could try gargling with warm salt water, or sniffing up warm salt water (non-iodized salt) and spitting it out to clean out post nasal drip. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 10:41 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I am going to clean, go to the store and try to find Boric Acid for my ant problem(thanks to the moms on cafe mom who suggested this) and then go to my hubbys shop where he is working today...and i think a bunch of friends and us are going out to eat tonight.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:41 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Nothing. My DH works 2 jobs so he's working all day and night. I cleaned house this morning while my DD was napping and ran to Wal-Mart to pick up 1 thing (i only live 1/2 a mile from Wal-Mart), but other than that, my day is boring!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:41 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I have to go on a picnic this weekend with my In-laws, because there was a funeral last week - so we r doing picnic today- my baby is getting another tooth and I'm nervous cause hes cranky.
    pamom222

Answer by pamom222 at 10:44 AM on May. 30, 2009

• my son has a t-ball game this morning and then I'm taking both boys to the waterpark by myself...am I crazy?? I'm excited. It is DH's b-day today but he has to work :( we may go eat tonight??
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:44 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Cleaning, laundry, and we were talkin about going to the river today but it's clouded over right now so we will see.
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 10:45 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Cleaning, laundry and being outside with my kids. It's 75 degrees right now and sunny in Long Island, NY.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:48 AM on May. 30, 2009

• hmm.. my dh and sister are going to take the kids swimming so i can clean up the house, fold clothes and catch up on the stuff i fall behind on. then we are going bowling for my sisters birthday which is tomorrow.
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 10:54 AM on May. 30, 2009