Has anyone ever mistaken you for another race?

Asked by diamondmamma at 10:52 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. I am way too white & pale be be mistaken for another race.

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:53 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I can pass for Latina eventhough I'm white. I'm Italian and sometimes people mix us up.

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:54 AM on May. 30, 2009

• someone once asked if I was spanish, but i'm caucasion

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:57 AM on May. 30, 2009

• OHHH YES!!! I'm Native American from Northern Quebec and people always think that I'm half Asian, like Chinese or something! It didn't help that I worked in a Chinese restaurant!!!

Answer by jedders at 11:02 AM on May. 30, 2009

• My husband is Half american Indian and half white and he is always being mistaken for spanish, mexican or puerto rican also once in a while even asian.

Answer by tiff94222 at 11:10 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I went to Costa Rica once for a work and witness trip. And the guide their kept telling everyone else what to do and not me. And finally when at the end of the day I was talking to my mom and she looked at me and said "wait, your with them?" And I said yeah... she was like I thought you were Latino! I wasn't offended on bit. I think Latinos are BEAUTIFUL. :)

Answer by amy31308 at 11:29 AM on May. 30, 2009

• btw im white.

Answer by amy31308 at 11:30 AM on May. 30, 2009

• yes. All the time! I am very fair skinned, blue eyes but even arab people come up to me thinking i am arab because i am muslim. There are 3 muslim women in my area and we are always being mistaken for eachother. I was pregnant at the same time and went to the same doctor as one girl. They seriously got us confused every visit. It was annoying.

Answer by isra1986 at 11:31 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I'm an american mutt. But I have had people call me asian, chinese, japanese. I've actually had people argue with me over my heritage! Insisting that I shouldn't be ashamed!

Answer by motherofhope98 at 11:50 AM on May. 30, 2009

• All the time. I got tired and being social cuz of it so sometimes I just play along.

Answer by milmiracle at 12:13 PM on May. 30, 2009