Does ur hubby do something he doesnt want u to know about, but u know it & havent told him.

My hubby was dying his hair- this morning and got mad when i knocked on the bathroom door- I thought he wash shaving and I needed to go, anyway he goe real mad and stomped off to work. I realized later he must have been dying his hair- he has grey in it. I have known since our second date. *** Should I tell him? I dye my hair and dont hide it. He hides the dye in the basement- found that when the cat was knocking around the bottle one day. I wonder what else he hides from me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• As far as I know, my husband doesn't hide anything from me.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:56 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Its def a major ionsecurity he has... Since he hides it from u, maybe he thinks u wnt find him attractive anymore. If u dnt wanna bring it up directly, try commenting on how sexy George Cloony is w/his grey hair or somethin. Doesn't have 2 be a direct comment 2 him, just make sure he hears ya!
    I wouldn't assume he hides other stuff from u, but rather that he's embarrassed 2 tell u about his need 4 the dye. GL!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 11:09 AM on May. 30, 2009

• yes he odes its so bad I can not tell but it has to do with porn and ??? you guess ??and no its not kids or anything like that he would be dead if so I,,,,,, know but he don't know I know

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 30, 2009

• You have to consider more than just the hair dye to know if he is hiding anything else from you. My DH has a few "secret beauty rituals" & I just pretend I don't know about them. If it involves the words nose hair clippers, I just pretend I didn't see or hear a thing. By the time token, I don't make him watch me tweeze by eyebrows. I think every person is entitled to a few small things that they do privately that make them feel better about themselves. But, if you feel that hair dye is just the tip of the secret iceberg, then you need to have a serious conversation with your man. Let him know that you love him no matter what the color of his hair & let him know that you have known about it for a long time. Tell him that you will respect his privacy when he is doing his hair but that you need assurance that there are no other secrets in your household.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:36 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Poor thing....my sweetie doesn't have much hair at all, and there's no hiding that. Maybe your man is just not liking his grays? I know that I don't like mine at all and I dye them, but I don't hide it from hubby. Besides....he can smell the stench of the dye a mile away.
    Anonymous

• There's nothing so awful about that. He just dosen't want you to know that he's growing grey hair. I was taking diet pills & working out in the early morning hours before my SO woke up 'cause I didn't want him to know I thought I was fat. He found out & he just laughed about it & told me I look great & if I want to work out & stay in shape it's ok I don't have to hide that. LOL. Some people are insecure & don't want the person they love to see the flaws they think they have.
    jfblaine

Answer by jfblaine at 1:31 PM on May. 30, 2009

• If you catch a bunch of little lies then worry. My dad does that crap to my mom and then will turn it on her like she's crazy. I know I have kept a couple small things from DH and it's not that it's a big secret I just don't tell him that I pick at my pipples in the bathroom or that I go in there to read a book while he watches DD.
    Anonymous