Did any of you have a major crush on someone in high school or college that you still sometimes think about today?

I know I sure did. I think about him from time to time. I tried using facebook and myspace to see if he had anything but no luck. I could probably do further research if I wanted to but that's gonna be as far as I ever take my search. Anyone have similar feelings or stories to share regarding former crushes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ya, the one that got away lol. I know he had a crush on me to but it wasn't a good time in my life for a relationship. I moved away abrutly and he moved, from what people tell me to Florida. I have done the same as you but no luck. Thats as far as I will go to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 30, 2009

• yes! most of them I found on myspace/facebook but I didnt add ALL of them as friends lol. one love I had during college, he has 2 children and is happily married! I'm so happy for him, but DAMN it was an awkward end to our relationship and I could have seen us being together much longer. but I found a notebook last year and his number was in it....but last time we spoke was maybe 5 years ago. I called and left a message, and he called back!!! it felt so good. and he told me he actually thought about me a few days prior while taking a shower! *woohooo! *still got it* lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:06 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Yes, the first guy I kissed back in 7th grade. He's on Facebook and I've spoken to him.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:05 PM on May. 30, 2009

• My Biggest Crush was in 7th grade. We found each other again on Myspace a few years ago and have been together happily ever since. <3

MorbidFraggle

Answer by MorbidFraggle at 12:52 PM on May. 30, 2009