Why can't I stay (permanently) logged in on Cafemom anymore?

I get logged out everytime I leave for a while. I used to be able to come to the page and already be logged in.

Jaha

Asked by Jaha at 11:02 AM on May. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It sounds as though you have blocked cookies. Go to where you have cookies stored and take a look. Usually it is tools/internet options and then security or privacy. Check the cookies and see if you have them blocked for CM. Also sometimes I have turned off password saving for the site, so if fixing cookies doesn't work, try checking your password handling.

Answer by Bmat at 11:06 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I had that problem a few days ago... I don't know what was going on. Try to go in to the Settings area... That's what stopped mine from logging me off... There isn't a choice for it, but I looked for one and it just stopped happening. I think it's just cause of all the work they have been doing.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:07 AM on May. 30, 2009

• This may help you. Click HERE.

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:12 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Probably because CM's programmers have finally wrote in an inactivity code that logs you out after so many minutes or hours of no key strokes. That's my best guess.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:57 PM on May. 30, 2009