my best friend always nagging me

i live with my parents and me an my son stay in the living room all day but she insists he has a room to play in and there should be no toys or clothes in the living room!and also my family has a dog who is 13yrs old he cant walk well and hes old so he pees alot but we put out a pad were my son cant go. i dont have a problem because my sons other grandmother has an old dog also who has an area to pee in a place were my son cant go but she nags an jus recently said shes going to tell animal control..i dont think this is a question its more of i need advice!?!?!?

mamabear0824

Asked by mamabear0824 at 11:19 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Pets

• Wow. Are you sure she's a friend? Why on earth is she so involved in your business? I'd tell her to mind her own business, and if she couldn't, I'd cut ties. I'd also tell her go ahead and call animal control - they'll understand anyway and it will wind up making her look like a fool. There are people who have much younger dogs pad trained, let alone those with older dogs with health issues.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:15 PM on May. 30, 2009

• If that's the way your "best friend" treats you I shudder to think how an enemy of your's would act towards you. Tell her to get a life of her own and stop trying to controll yours.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:51 PM on May. 30, 2009

• This is your "best friend"?!?! Tell her to screw herself and stay out of your business and then tell her that she can let herself out!
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 4:46 PM on May. 31, 2009