On my street there is 5 homes that get together and bully and gossip.....

these people sit in their garage drink get drunk and smoke talk sexually to each other and once the beer flows they are mean bullies and make fun of you....thankfully they are down the street but once in a while they go next door, other than moving how can I learn to ignore the bullies.... out of 100 homes in this subdivision I get the idiots on my street.

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 11:23 AM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Call the cops if they try to drive drunk, or make too much noise. Keep doing it till they get the picture, and they dont have to know its u- go use a payphone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 30, 2009

• call the cops when they get loud.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 30, 2009

• How gross! I feel sorry for you.
    I have old retired , nosy,busybody senior citizens on my block. LOL. I am a senior citizen too but I stay away from the groups and the gossip and I am not nosy. They have nothing to do. I keep really busy. ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 30, 2009

• we have the people with kids who did time (ie jail) and they vandalize cars at night if they don't like where you parked....they are kind of dying off now and the kids can't afford to move in their place....so keep away from the offensive people if you can, most times they don't have the means to stay in a place where they don't fit it....take it from one who is living it..........
    DanaWar

Answer by DanaWar at 12:06 PM on May. 30, 2009

• It will not last long.... they will end up sleeping together/getting divorced/turn on eachother, etc....

I had this in an old neighborhood... nothing good can come from that kind of behavior and it runs its course pretty quickly!

Until then, invite nice friends over and sit outback and enjoy some nice friends or go out with your family to get away!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 1:22 PM on May. 30, 2009

• hmm been there,and i tell you its going on 2 yrs.one of the husbands told us what was being said.ive called the police .they dont do a thing. believe me.one of the moms husband is a boston cop and has no idea what is going on.i think some people are just ignorant and like my daughter says still havent put on there big girl panties.shes 24.but like team palmer says it will come around and i think slowly it is.you just have to ignore them and make sure they look like the jerks not you.once i caught them in all there lies things changed but it was because someone who is living away spilled the beans and could care less what he says.so good luck to you .you will need it.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 2:03 PM on May. 30, 2009