Do you buy stuff off Craigslist?

I have a ton of clothes to get rid of....I did a yard sale last week but didn't get rid of most of it..I'm not sure what to do with it so I thought about putting in on Craigslist but not sure people actually buy stuff from there.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 12:03 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have bought things off of it. A pitbull puppy, my high chairs, and extra stroller and some toys and things. I bought clothes as well for a friend and my niece. People will buy whatever you sell if they need it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:05 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I have bought a few things including my second kitty lol. Its worth it but for things like clothing make sure you do not price it too high because people will not pay alot for second hand clothing. and do pics if you can, I refuse to buy anything from a poster that has not posted pics.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:07 PM on May. 30, 2009

• o definately. i know a ton of people who do. I look on it all the time. i havent actually found anything in my area to buy...but i live in a smaller town. you should def put it on there. you will be surprised
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 12:08 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I have bought and sold things on craigslist. I even found 2 kittens a home on there.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:25 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I have bought a ton of stuff for my son off of craigslist, but rarely any clothes. I bought a christmas outfit for him because I couldn't find one in the stores that I liked and could afford.

If it doesn't sell, try a children's resale store. We have a Children's Orchard here that will buy children's clothing in good condition and give you either cash or store credit. I know other areas have similar stores that you may want to look into.
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 12:43 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I bought my bedding set off of craigslist. I love it! I brought my dad with me, just incase.. but everything was fine!
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 12:48 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I bought a highchair, crib and an activity mat off of craigslist.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:57 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I sold a bunch of baby clothes by putting them on a photobucket account, and then posting the link in my craigslist ad. If you iron the clothes and lay them out nice & neat, the pictures will look great, and you'll get a buyer in no time. If you are in a non-smoking, no-pets, home you'll find even more potential buyers. Nobody likes smokey-smelling clothes, or dog hair embedded in the fibers.

Toys sell quick, if they are clean and not broken. Just be honest about the condition.

Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Nope never! I only buy from sites like Ebay where I am more protected and I can pay w/ a Credit Card... Never a Clasifieds site!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:03 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I love craigslist am always on it trying to find a good deal on the things that we want/need. Yes people buy on it or around here at least.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 1:16 PM on May. 30, 2009