• In the Spotlight:

morning sickness or flu???????

for the past couple of days i have had flu symtoms but my mom and husband keep telling me that its morning sickness but i get sick at night not in the morning and i feel horible all day. can i have the flu while im pregnant??? and does it sound like i do so i can go to the doctor??

mommy_to_be888

Asked by mommy_to_be888 at 12:49 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could still be morning sickness, even if you are getting sick at night. I had night sickness and all day sickness. You never know when it'll hit.

It could be the flu but if you are only experiencing nausea and vomitting and no other symptoms then I wouldn't be too concerned. If you have a fever, go to the doc.
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:14 PM on May. 30, 2009

• So your pregnant and you think you have the flu or you think your pregnant? I didn't really get the question. If your pregnant and you think it's the flu just go to the doctor, even if it is morning sickness at least the doctor can clear it up for you. But again I don't know if you are pregnant or not, not very clear.
    Anonymous

• Oh FFS pee on a stick
    Anonymous

• I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! but i think i have the flu too
    mommy_to_be888

Answer by mommy_to_be888 at 6:32 PM on May. 30, 2009