How can I get rid of my pregnancy mask?

Im getting married in a month and am trying to fix my face. My son is almost 2 and I still have it on my cheeks and upper lip. I dont want to get married with a mustache....Help!!!

tmholm

Asked by tmholm at 12:51 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried pearl cream, it's good for spots. Other than that prevention is best, wear sun protection. Some women are more susceptible to  pregnancy mask than others due to an increase in hormones.  Congratulations on your wedding!!!

Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 1:13 PM on May. 30, 2009

• You could either do at home facial wax hair removal or go to a spa and have it done! I think all bride's to-be should include a little pampering prior to their big day, it's easy, about as painful as ripping off a band aid, and lasts for several weeks--depending on how dark or course your facial hair is. For stubborn hairs...they can be bleached and removed permanently with laser treatments.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:56 PM on May. 30, 2009