Does your hubby do the cooking?

My hubby has been doing all the cooking. And when it's done he will make me a plate and bring it to me. and bring me a drink also. To top it off the man can cook like a chef so I hope he don't stop doing it anytime soon! What about your hubby does he do this?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 1:10 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hahahahahaha ...No. And it's to bad because he can cook amazing! He made our very first Christmas dinner and it turned out...incredible. Unfortunatly that was pretty much the last time he has cooked, although he will bbq occasionally.

Treasure it if you got it.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:14 PM on May. 30, 2009

• YES! not ALL the cooking, but he cooks a lot and always does such an awesome job! he brings it out to our son first, then me then him! sometimes if it's a REALLY good night he even does the dishes and cleans the stovetop lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:14 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Nope, unless it is red beans and rice.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:16 PM on May. 30, 2009

• My husband used to do that a lot. But now we works later and doesn't get home until 6:45. On his days off, he still does that for me and my son!! He is an awesome cook and he enjoys it, I keep telling him he needs to become a chef, but he says it would make it less enjoyable!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:17 PM on May. 30, 2009

• My hubby cooks....not as much as me, but he does. And when he does, he does all home cooked stuff. Unlike me......he actually buys the ingredients and makes a meal. A lot of times mines not so home cooked. When he cooks he normally brings me a plate. I do the same for him when i cook.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 1:17 PM on May. 30, 2009

• My dh does all the cooking. Once I get back on my feet I will be back to cooking but for now dh is doing it. He's amazing cook. He does the cooking for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. He usually will fix me a plate and then have one of the kids bring it to me. He usually makes breakfast on the weekends too.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:18 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Hell yea my husband always cooks for us I love his cooking
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 1:32 PM on May. 30, 2009

• No, once in a blue moon he might but not regularly.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:39 PM on May. 30, 2009

• NO ..i came home one time and he was being nice and trying to cook for me, and when i walked in he was on the phone with his mom asking her how to do it...lol!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:41 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Mine likes to eat out a bunch. The times he has cooked he is so amazing and does an excellent job, I have seconds.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 2:43 PM on May. 30, 2009