Did you hear about Exodus Tyson?? So sad....

I just went to the Daily Buzz section, and saw an article saying that Mike Tyson's 4 yr old daughter accidentally hung herself with the string dangling from the treadmill! How does something like that happen?? It's so sad! It makes me a little more weary of where my kids are, though.... because Mrs. Tyson was right in the next room cleaning up.

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 1:38 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh wow that is awfully sad :(
    I have a tredmill with a string too on the end is the "key" to start it up.I usualy keep it wrapped around the railing now I will just remove it.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:49 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Her 7 yr old brother found her like that...
    It makes me want to cry.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:09 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Oh my that is horrible.I cannot imagine how he must feel and Mike Tyson must be beside himself.I mean how many people would actually think about such a scenerio......I hadn't
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:20 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Me neither.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:24 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I hate to spread bad news... but I was hoping people like you (that own a treadmill) would read this and remove the strap.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:25 PM on May. 30, 2009

• It happens all the time to parents who leave children un attended. The saying...."i turned my back for only a moment" is BS. It takes several minutes to choke to death and Mrs. Tyson VERY OBVIOUSLY left BOTH kids in another room for WAY to long a time! I feel bad an innocent child lost her life un necessairly, due to a parent who was not watching her small unpredictable kids.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:01 PM on May. 30, 2009

• vbruno

It will not take minutes to choke to death for 4 year old.What a judgemental reply!

Anonymous

• i saw the article that said she was in the hospital i have not read any updates, did she actually die? or is she still in critical condition?
    allybot

Answer by allybot at 4:31 PM on May. 31, 2009