bleeding during pregnancy

ok so how common is it to bleed during pregnancy ? has anyone gone threw it ? please let me know! thnx

ttc2mami

Asked by ttc2mami at 1:39 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• light spotting, pink/brown is normal. if it's red and period-like flow then no it's not normal. I spotted until 12 weeks.
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:40 PM on May. 30, 2009

• yes, I was in my kitchen and I felt something thought it was pee, I almost filled my little appartment size kitchen w/ blood. nw if you are talking period bleeding, no, or what I went through , no. But spotting, it is normal especially if u r still having sex, bt if u r nt, then it might b tht u strained urself, bt that baby is nw 15months old, and no dr. could explain it, bt with the other 2, i spotted for 2months
    firewoman1977

Answer by firewoman1977 at 4:53 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I had spotting in the beginning of the pregnancy which I was told was implantation. I also had a little bit of blood due to sex but the doctor said that was normal for some women.
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 10:36 PM on May. 30, 2009