Lumps under her nipples!?!?

She had one on the right side...and the now there is also one on the left side. What are they!?!? Has anyone else had this!?!?
She is 5 months old if that helps at all.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 1:56 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a 6 month old. He has them too.. i'm not too concerned about them. Seem like fat pockets to me. if it really concerns you and they change at all--call her doc
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 1:58 PM on May. 30, 2009

• If she is breastfed, it could be hormones from you. Ask the doc just in case if you are worried.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 2:02 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I would call your doc's office and ask to speak to a phone nurse. See if it's something to be concerned about....and if so, make an appt. and go.
    Anonymous

• http://www.baby-medical-questions-and-answers.com/lump-in-baby-breast.html I just googled 'lumps in baby's breast', might want to try 'lumps in toddler's breast' too because most results just talked about newborns. But you should call your doctor if you are worried anyway.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 2:17 PM on May. 30, 2009