Any new music out there?

I like pop, rap, rock and techno as of late. I've been out of the loop though because my only radio broke (my fiance has the car all week so I can't use that one either) and a lot of the stations I listen to online have changed to a broadcast my "old" computer can't support. So my playlist is starting to get old. Please share!

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 3:18 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• if you go to playlist.com u can search for songs and make your own playlist to listen too without having to download anything, and you can save them, i jsut found it and i lov eit. also grooveshark.com ( i didnt like it as much) or imeem.com

other then that im not realy in on the loop either but i am really starting to like lady gaga and lily allen. other than that i listen to a lot of country
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:33 PM on May. 30, 2009

• My latest band I really love has been Eluveitie (said ell-veh-tee, I think). They're Celtic flavored folk metal mixed with the growly vocals of melodic death metal (and occasional female singing).

I don't listen to alot of the stuff that's out now that's mainstream so I don't know really what's current outside of the genres I am into.
    aridattebayo

Answer by aridattebayo at 4:53 PM on May. 30, 2009