Footed PJ's for the summer? Do they exist?

Strange but true, my 21 month old daughter absolutely refuses to wear anything but footed PJ's to bed -- even when it's hot. She has some cute two piece PJ's for summer, but she throws a tantrum if I try to dress her in them (sigh). Alas, I am on the hunt for lightweight footed PJ's, so we do not have to turn her window air conditioner down to 70 (or lower?) in the middle of the summer. (I am not sure if it's the footed part or the one piece part that is such a must).

Any ideas? She is between 18 mo. and 24 mo. sizes right now.

Thanks!

eccccp

Asked by eccccp at 3:38 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I saw some at the Children's Place. They had them in my older dd's size and she's 4t
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:44 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I was also going to say children's place. My (now 6 yr old) stepson threw that particular fit when he was a 5T and finding them was nearly impossible!

Also, to find out if it's the footedness or the one pieceness that's important, try putting her to bed in a pair of tights and a tank top.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:05 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I just got some at carters too
    jennjune1984

Answer by jennjune1984 at 4:13 PM on May. 30, 2009

• iDONT THINK MOMS PUT THE OLDER BABIES IN FOOTED P.J'S IN THE SUMMER ANYMORE. THEY MIGHT GET TOO HOT
    Anonymous

• The Children's Place. Or you could just leave her in her diaper.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 6:20 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I got them at Carters as well. You might need to go to an outlet store to find them as they're a bit out of season. You might also try the Internet. I use them for my son since he never keeps his covers on and we have the A/C on.
    Anonymous

• Carters carries them for sure.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 10:54 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Try WalMart for the Gerber Sleep and Plays. Not sure if they have then for 18-24mo, but I've seen them for 12mo. They're really light and soft. I have them for my LO although he's only 2mo and I love them!
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2009