What else can I do?

I ride my bike about 10miles everyother day. I HATE running for long periods of time. I do the basics like sit ups , squats and arm weights...what else can I do that is fun and effective with out spending a bunch of $$ on machines or the gym?

bumblebeestingu

Asked by bumblebeestingu at 3:39 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Jump rope! It's a great fun workout, plus you can include your little ones in the jumping madness.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:43 PM on May. 30, 2009

• ohhh JUMP ROPE!!! I loved that as a kid...thank you thank you thank you!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:45 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Prevention magazine has an online site that has wonderful routines and exercises and even videos so that you can make sure you are doing an exercise correctly. I have found really good and effective routines there, along with great meal/diet plans and ideas.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 2:25 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Walk!
    Supermamato4

Answer by Supermamato4 at 9:20 AM on May. 31, 2009

• If you have a PS3 or some other type of game system get the Dance Dance Revolution game! I love that thing. I could spend hours on that and its a great workout. Keeps me in shape.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:30 AM on May. 31, 2009