No question really just want to rant, my sons had his bike nicked this week

im feeling angry with the world any ideas to help me get rid of the anger? thank u.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on May. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• That is awful its sad when people steal and when its from a kid its even worse in my book im sorry that happened
    hedtrippe

Answer by hedtrippe at 4:08 PM on May. 30, 2009

• What happen what do you mean nicked? I will try and make you feel better the best i can. Take both hands and put a finger on each side of your mouth and and push up there you have it your smiling : ) My step-son tells me to do that when im sad. E-mail me if you need to talk.ANYTIME..
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:11 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Oh im sorry know i know what you mean thats awful. I am sorry i did'nt know what you meant, i've been up since 430am weel almost 12 hours now and i just got home from work. sorry
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:13 PM on May. 30, 2009

• im a single mum and to pay for that bike i had to work really hard and someone comes along and just takes it, they just dont care
    Anonymous

• I am so sorry, I know how you feel though. My 2 boys bikes (yes both of them) got stolen about a week after christmas this last year. We even found one of them in a yard on the other side of the neighborhood all torn up 2 days later, and called the cops, and they wouldnt do anything about it. My kids completely lost faith in anyone doing the right thing for a while after that. I know it is an aweful feeling and so hard to explain to kids why it happened. Especially when you have worked so hard to ive them special things and you can't afford to replace them. I'm so sorry.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:05 PM on May. 30, 2009