distance sex

Well my hubby is in the military and deployed at this time, we are very sexual and the time alone is killing both of us. We talk almost everyday and talk online as well with a webcam. He can see me and i can see him, so i guess my question is what can i do so we are not sexually frustratedwhile he is gone? Ive thought about things to do but i dont know whats to risky to do on a cam? Any ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Cam sex you pleasure yourself and he pleasures himself. Or you could go get some toys to pleasure yourself with.
    Anonymous

• I don't really know about this kind of stuff but I would just be careful if I where you. You never know if someone else can see it. Good luck.

Anonymous

• my hubby is in the military too.. what i did is made him a sexy video on my laptop... burned it on a dvd and he watches it on his laptop.. so that way we both feel safe that no one else will see it lol
    and on the video.. just do whatever your comfortable doing... it can be a sexy dance in some nightys or whatever lol he seems to like it never complained lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on May. 31, 2009