What's a good music download site?

I was using limewire pro, but my husband deleted it and now I need to find another site. Any suggestions?

lizzeh

Asked by lizzeh at 4:14 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• playlist.com it is not a site where you can download to make cds but u can make and save playlists jsut to listen to on ur computer (they also transfer to ur CF page !) but to download songs i use vcast cuz i can transfer them b?w my computer and phone. even tho i do have to pay for them. i ruined my last computer downloading songs for free....so now im too scared to do it again! be careful and good luck finding one
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 4:30 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I use limewire. I'm always afraid of getting a virus thuogh so I don't use it often.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:31 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I use bitcomet, I used to use limewire but never liked it
    dashion

Answer by dashion at 4:42 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Using limewire is a great way to get fined $10,000. You do understand that this is stealing, right?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:21 PM on May. 30, 2009