Response to a movie ad

Just saw a movie ad about a woman who thought she was marrying a very rich man (the setting took place at a very large mansion), then found out that not only the mansion was not his but was also very broke financially after getting married. She even said she loved him as a human being after he asked her if money was no object.

What would you do if you said you loved and then married a supposedly wealthy man, then to find out that he's broke?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• with or without a prenuptual agreement?
    Anonymous

• I would be upset that he lied to me and betrayed my trust for him. The money doesnt matter, but if he is a really good man, i would forgive him.
    Anonymous

• money does not matter to me....eeryone told me to marry my huby cuz his fam is rich...well guess what just cuz his fam is rich, i can tell u we ARE NOT!! but i still truly love him. this situation on the other hand is totally different. he was making himself out to be somebody he was not. so technically she fell in love with somebody else all together, he was jsut playing a character so i would prob leave....
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 4:27 PM on May. 30, 2009

• If he was still basically the same person and just insecure about being broke, then maybe I'd stick around but if he lied a whole lot and presented himself as an entierly differnt person than I'd be upset.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:30 PM on May. 30, 2009

• If a man is flashing wealth, this would be a big red flag to me. To really create (& keep) money, takes a very experienced and disciplined person. People are dangerous enough, I wouldn't want to attract any creepos into my life by flashing money around.

BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 4:35 PM on May. 30, 2009