hi, im 21 and think i might be pregnant again i have a 28day reg cylce last period was 10may.i was just wondering if u could give me some advice to weather these are all pregnancy simptoms or if they might be pointing to something else wrong with me. thanks for taking the time to read my question

last period 10may.i have been feeling light headed since 25th. i usually dont sleep well i suffer with ensomeia but since the 26th may fatige has hit me really hard. i get up in the middle of the night to pee from the 27th (never had to do that before). i have a dull lower back pain that started around the 27thmay.ive had random attacks of pins and needles in im feet, legs and bum. my lower tum has been constantly what feels like a tightness or firmness. im not sure when that started, i have had really BAD PMS since 26 of may aswell oh and when i went to a BBQ last night my partner made my fav dessert but as soon as i had a bite i felt like i wanted to gag. i also ate 2 as much food.im due for my peirod on 6 june i did a pregnancy pee stick test on the 27th may and it came back neg im sure i did it to early.

sarahandmark09

Asked by sarahandmark09 at 4:15 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well your do w/a period on the 7th of june and i would just wait till then and if you don't get your period by the 10th of june then take another test. Are you trying for a baby? If your anything like me i would be testing everyday : ) Keep us updated if you choose to : )
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:22 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I wonder if it could be a kidney infection. Get it checked out. If it should be kidney, then you should get it checked as soon as possible- if there is an urgent care clinic in your area it might be a good idea to go there and get it figured out, then you won't have to worry, and if it is an infection you can get it taken care of.

Answer by Bmat at 4:24 PM on May. 30, 2009

• It's too early to confirm with a HPT. Test 3-5 days after the expected date of your period. Anyway I hope it turns out whichever way you want it to. Good Luck!
    KristaAnne

Answer by KristaAnne at 5:12 PM on May. 30, 2009

• me and mark have been thinking about a baby but were not fused if we fall pregnant or not. we have been having sex 1-2 times every second day since 3days into my cycle, i never thought about a kidney infection, i thought about urine tract infection tho but it doesnt hurt when i pee.ohh also both me and mark have noticed a servre dose of pimples. i havnt had this much achne since i i hit pubity and its not just on my face! its also on my back and chest. he seems to think i am pregnant. i didnt even think it might be pregnancy till las night when we were driving to marks parents house
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 7:05 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I started noticing prego symptoms about a week and a half before my period was due, and had a negative test at that time. The fatigue, amped up pms, breakout, having to pee in the middle of the night and food aversion can all be prego syptoms. They can also just be the world's worst case of pms. You should be able to get an accurate test result the day you are set to start. But if you are really worried you can go to your doc who can do a more sensitive blood test that will be accurate a few days sooner than a home test. Good luck, either way you want it to go!!!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:01 PM on May. 30, 2009

• i had a positive pregnancy test at only 13 days after i ovulated. it was a faint positive but any line, no matter how faint, is a positive because only the pregnancy hormone makes the second line show up. i kept testing every two days and it got darker every time and now i am 5 weeks pregnant. =) i bought first response, it is the most sensitive test that i know of, try testing first thing in the morning with one of those because i tried about a week before i even missed my period but still got a positive result. good luck! =)
    kylismomma

Answer by kylismomma at 8:45 PM on May. 30, 2009

• i went to the doc today i found out i have a UTI, he also suspects i might pg but said to come back next week if my ps are not not here. he felt my lower tum n pubic bone and said it diff feels firm, he said it may only be because of the UTI but also said becuase we have been active 1-2 times every sec day from 3days into my cylce that it is highly likely that i would have consived
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 2:48 AM on Jun. 2, 2009