Divorce Costs

I was wondering, on average, how much your divorce cost you? Particularly if anyone lives in Missouri. I don't have a ton of money, but I need to get divorced. Suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• it all depends on your state. i live in indiana and it cost me $150. worth it. but i had to wait 6 months for it to be final. call your local courts to find out
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 4:51 PM on May. 30, 2009

• im in north carolina...mine was also $150...i was lucky he didnt try to fight it....and of course i was the one who had to pay for it...he is too much of a lowlife......(thank god thats over lol)
    momnc28341

Answer by momnc28341 at 6:08 PM on May. 30, 2009

• oooh wow.. it really does depend.. i paid $2,500.... yea it was alot.... but it was worth every penny. i got full custody of my baby girl.. and thats all i wanted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 31, 2009