Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is there a group that a person can conplain about a person

like my 3 year old granddaughter and her father and the law i need ears about this

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on May. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

Answers (2)
  • Im listening : )

    Answer by raemommy at 4:31 PM on May. 30, 2009

  • write a journal...then you ca rant all you want and people that want to see can

    Answer by RhiannonHunt at 4:57 PM on May. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.