Do you feel like that sometimes???

So my bf went away for his internship and when I dont hear from him it makes me think something's wrong. I keep telling him to call me or text me or even send a email cause I get worried quickly and I'm always affraid that I'm gonna lose him. Do you guys feel like that sometimes too???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• NO. He is working and has other things to do. Get ahold of yourself and figure out what your issues are with thinking the worst when you have no reason too. Have you lost someone close to you all of a sudden or what? You need to get help to figure out your insecurity and attachment problems.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:54 PM on May. 30, 2009

• When I first got married I would get a small knot in my stomach every time hubby went to work. It was like I found the man of my dreams and I just dont want anything to happen to him. But it didnt start until after we were married. I got over it soon enough.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:54 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Yes it's just like that I feel SAHLADY...it's like I love him so much and he's the man I always wanted to be with that I am so afraid I would lose him now!
    Anonymous

• Just try to trust in your love. If you know he loves you, go with that. My dh did an apprenticeship that took him away from home 5-6 days a week for over a year. A lot of times he wasn't able to call. It's hard not to worry about so many things. I hope things get better. Good luck!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:28 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Find a hobby...I am not saying this to be mean but if you become busy too then you can't put so much energy into worrying about him. Trust he loves you. If it does not work out then it was not meant to be.
    Anonymous

• Men don't sit and moon over women like women moon over men. The man is focused on his Internship. Get on with your life. He'll contact you when he can. Meanwhile read the book Men are from Mars Women are from Venus so you can understand how men think. It's all good.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:33 PM on May. 30, 2009