I am 20 weeks and still have not felt my baby move but I went to the doctors and every thing is fine, when should I start feeling her move?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Very soon, this is about the time it sarts for most.
    Anonymous

• I felt my son move around 22 weeks.
    Lvincent777

Answer by Lvincent777 at 6:09 PM on May. 30, 2009

• is this your first baby? sometimes with first children its difficult to feel or distinguish the baby's movements bc you have never experienced it before. as long as the doctor's are telling you everything is fine i wouldn't worry.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:50 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Ummm.. are you on the larger side? (not to be rude) I was told that since I was heavier when I was pregnant It might take longer to feel my daughter move. I was around 19-20 weeks. Have you tried laying on your side or drinking or eating somthing sweet and cold?
    GraciesMommy25

Answer by GraciesMommy25 at 9:11 PM on May. 30, 2009

• oh be happy there not a mover!!!(itll happen soon and i dint know what to feel for so it is harder to tell but the docs are saying its fine then dont worry soon if not by 3234 weeks thn worry!!

but i remember i had to walk,sit,stand even go to the bath room lopsided at time becus my lil long legged big foot would love to strech....he had a neck strain when he was born....nvm when will you feel theres times when your 8-9 mons and you can actually see there foot or where there kicking!!!!!!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 9:58 PM on May. 30, 2009

• if your overweight and/or this is your first pregnancy it may take a little longer to feel your baby move and you may need to concentrate more on feeling it. I had the same problem with my first, I barely felt her move at all. if the dr tells you everything is fine then he's probably right. you should be going for an ultrasound soon so you will get to see for yourself. ask your dr at your next appointment.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 10:03 PM on May. 30, 2009