what happened on your best night out ever?

If you can remember it HA HA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We just by chance (the place happened to be in the hotel where we were staying) ate at an elegant and highly acclaimed restaurant in Hawaii. We were seated next to the windows and got to enjoy the magnificent sunset. The waiter asked about our likes and dislikes and made recommendations based on those. The service was wonderful, the food the best ever- delicious and elegantly presented. The chef came out and talked with us. It was such a memorable experience.

Answer by Bmat at 5:13 PM on May. 30, 2009

• well ive had so many wonderful unexpected nights with my man but the one that really comes to mind happened a yr ago....i was 22 and it was my first actual date as shameful as that is lol but it was so nice he picked me up and we were both dressed so nice and he took me out to dinner...then he took me out for a drink...that was my first time at a bar(cuz i was prego when i turned 21)and then we went to a movie and on the way to his place we picked up a lil dessert and then we made love and omg absolutely amazing! then he held me real tight all night....it was amazing! but again we've had so many wonderful nights since then and it keeps getting better and better
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:23 PM on May. 30, 2009