ovulation test

On thursday may 28th i stayed home from work i wasn't exactly feeling well. I had previously bought a couple days ago an Answer Ovulation test kit. So thursday morning at around 9:30 am i took the test and i noticed that there were two lines the same color and i read the box and instructions and it said if i had two lines that are the same color or the one is darker then i have hit my LH surge. Does that mean that iam in the process of ovulation or going to ovulate very soon. The box says 24-48 hours but is that true for everyone and is that totally correct. does anyone know. Along with that my fiance took my temperature yesterday morning and it was 96.8 and this morning it was 97.3 does that mean anything as well. Sorry. According to my ovulation calculator it says that i am suppose to ovulate somewhere between the 30th of may to the 4th of june. Also does anyone really understand the Luteal phase thing.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 5:17 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• im not really shour but i would go bye what the boxs says just like to pt .... soo good luck and baby dust to you!!!!
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 5:23 PM on May. 30, 2009