whaaaaats the most embarassing moment of your life care to share

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was in high school I used to cheer. Well, during a competition, our whole routine got messed up. It doesn't help when half the team bails on you at the last minute. That was awful.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:35 PM on May. 30, 2009

• when I was little I was in ballet. the whole school did a performance. at the very end, we all gathered on stage and the director introduced her daughter who was being inducted into some major program for dancers. well her name was natalie, also my sisters name. all I heard was natalie and I thought she was talking about my sister, so I walked up to her thinking I was about to do a speech about my sister....the director told me to sit back down and EVERYONE in the audience laughed and did the whole "awwww" thing. and the concert was recorded on video! mom got one of course. I was SO embarrased.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:58 PM on May. 30, 2009

• When I was a freshmen in college I lived in a co-ed dorm. I went to a guy friend's dorm room to chat with him as he surfed the web. I sat on his roommate's bed (roommate was sitting in another chair). Well, I was on my period at the time, and my protection leaked. I BLED on the guy's bedsheets!!!! Talk about embarrassing! He didn't know what to say! Neither did my friend! I washed the sheets, but he obviously never used them again! He never quite looked me in the eye again from that point on!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:10 PM on May. 30, 2009