My boyfriend cheated

I went away for just 1 f***ing week and when I came back a friend I go school told me my bf called her asking to go out with her so she was trying to tell him he shouldnt do that cause I love him alot. So i confronted him bout it and he told me he just wanted to sleep with her!!! what would you do?? I laughed at him and just walked out the room

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Dump him and save myself alot of future aggravation. Don't waste your life on someone who cannot be trusted.

Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 5:35 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Move on. He is shallow. You will end up being really hurt in the long run.
    Anonymous

• get rid of him. What kind of answer is he just wanted to sleep with her?? He obviously doesn't respect you and will probably cheat given half the chance. Do you really want to be with someone you know will cheat eventually? You deserve better!
    jasey929

Answer by jasey929 at 5:43 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I'd have said... well I just want to break up with you. Atleast your friend was a good one and said no.
    This man isn't worth the breath it'd take to tell him to kiss your butt. I'd be so finished with him. If he does that with you gone in that short of time, then imagine what it'd be like after having a baby and he had to wait the whole dang 6 weeks or more till you were able to have sex again.
    Not a keeper.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:07 PM on May. 30, 2009

• he's single. Single men hit on women. What part of that is hard to understand? He owes you nothing. He took no vows to forsake other women. He's a BF for a reason. He doesn't want commitment of the serious kind. He wants SEX. Men do. Single men especially. Suck it up.
    Anonymous

• I'd kick his sorry ass to the curb.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:49 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I'd keep on walking and never look back. If he can't even commit to being monogamous, he'd make a lousy husband and stepfather/father.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:34 PM on May. 30, 2009