Sex With Midget??

I have a really strong efanstay about have sex with a midget. There is just something about them that drives me WILD. I dont know if its because what they lack in size I think they might make up for in thier pants. I would love to be with a male midget although i would go for a female I mean you cant sit there and tell you me you dont find Bridget the Midget sexy I love her.
So my question to you is do you know how i could go about finding one or getting one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Start by stopping using the word "midget" - I hear little people aren't fond of that term.
    Anonymous

• I would think there are lots of places that people put ads up looking for someone to suit their needs. I know friends that have found love on craigslist, maybe you could try there.
    Anonymous

• Ok well if you google bridget the midgit she comes up thats what she goes by!!! What should I call them eleves?
    Anonymous

• I was thinking that midget is an out of date name too... but whatever
    Try a dating site and where it has height, put under X height
    If you're curious about their anatomy I'm sure there's lots of pics posted online to show you what's average with them... but I imagine it's the same as it is with average height/tall people, varies on the person.
    Everyone has their fantasy, so whatever floats your boat, they're people too but I don't think anyone would be excited that you're wanting them only to see what it's like to see what with someone their height... that's like being curious about a white, black or mexican man only to see what it's like... just sounds so wrong
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:03 PM on May. 30, 2009

• LOL!!! I can't help but to laugh at this!!! LOL!!!!! I don't want to have sex with a midget, although my hubby IS a bit shorter then me! LOL. I can't stop chuckling! I do however want to watch midget porn.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:14 PM on May. 30, 2009

• It bothers me when you ask how to 'get on' like your odering some shirt online. They are people you know.
    Anonymous

• try www.alt.com they have all sorts of fetishes there

Answer by admckenzie at 7:10 PM on May. 30, 2009

• haha I just googled bridget the midget and saw some of her "sexy" photos and could not help but laugh!!! it just doesn't look...serious lmao
    Anonymous

• I juist hope he puts a condom on his arm.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:10 PM on May. 30, 2009