Would you...

If you heard something bad about your bestfriend...would you
A. tell the person what you heard knowing that they would feel bad but atleast she knows the situation
B. keep it to yourself and dnt tell her what ppl are saying just for her not to feel bad and worry about it...cause hey who cares what ppl might think anyways?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I believe honesty is the best policy. I would want to know if someone was saying something about me.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:46 PM on May. 30, 2009

• First I would confront whoever said something about my best freind. Are they just stirring up trouble or is there a grain of truth to what they said? I would probably tell my best freind so she would know what is going on either way. Tell her what they said then tell they don't matter and who cares what they think. Eventually she would get over what they said but if she finds out you never told her she will probably be mad at you for leaving her in the dark. She may feel like you made a fool of her worse then the person talking junk about her.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 5:50 PM on May. 30, 2009

• depends on what it is for me..
    If I heard something that would/could hurt her and I thought it wasn't true, I'd say something so she could defuse it if possible.
    It really just depends on what it is but for the most part I call 'em up and say "hey I heard.... have you heard it yet?"
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:58 PM on May. 30, 2009

• If a best friend yes, but im wary of what comes out of peoples mouths theres a lot of gossipers stirring things to cause trouble, in my experience people either ignore me or they stab me in the back, probably why im not popular, because i dont gossip about people they find me boring.
    Anonymous

• Yup, I'm a teller

Answer by admckenzie at 7:11 PM on May. 30, 2009

• i would challenge the person saying the horrible things and make them stop. Then i probably would tell my bf if it was really necessary so she was aware of what was happening. I hate gossip... it is so destructive.
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 10:19 PM on May. 30, 2009