What was the last thing nice thing you did for a stranger?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 5:54 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband worked with a lady at Walmart in the bakery a few years back and she couldn't afford Thanksgiving Dinner for her family...we were going to both our parents that year so we bought her family an entire Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings a few days before Thanksgiving...it costs us about $40.00 but we didn't care because we knew she really appreciated it when we followed her out to her car after work and gave it all to her and she balled.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 12:51 AM on May. 31, 2009

• gave a stranded guy money for food, and i have seen him walk out of fast food joints before, so I knew it wasnt used for alcohol lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:59 PM on May. 30, 2009

• gave a crippled guy on a bike $2 at lunch today
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 6:00 PM on May. 30, 2009

• ummm haven't been out much since little man was born but in the hospital a man was in the Shaken Baby Syndrome class and apparently for some reason the babies mom couldn't attend and he had the baby a girl w/him but he couldn't figure out how to wipe her and clean her up the right way so i showed him
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:11 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Let another customer go through the checkout before me
    Anonymous

• there was this poor lil ol lady at mcdonalds and she used a cane and the people at mcdonalds were setting up her tray and no one even planned on helping her! and then i was like do you have anyone thats gonna help you and she said no. and the employee was like someone get out here and help this customer i said forget it..i helped her and i helped her get her soda and napkins and then i told her to have a good day. i think that people should do atleast one good deed a day..it helps other people and you feel good about yourself! like one time this lady at the grocery store had her hands full and dropped something,i picked it up....all it takes is a sec and if you were in there position wouldn't you want help!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:13 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Gave a homeless man (I think he was a Vietnam vet.. He was all sorts of 'screwed up'.. Barely capable of speaking.. :( ) a bunch of sandwiches on Memorial Day, when DF and I went there for a treat. Another family there saw me do it, and they ended up getting him a bag of some food as well before they left. :)
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 9:08 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Err.. At Arby's, lol.

He went inside to get out of the pouring ran.. :(
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 9:09 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I held the door open for a older man as I was exiting the post office.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:05 PM on May. 30, 2009