Have you ever been told you think like a guy?

I have so many times it's not even funny. I think it's true. I have been raised around guys, so it's natural that I would think like them. But, i do have my "girl" moments every now and then.
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 5:56 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh yea i would rather have guy friends then girl friends i get along with them better! im rough like a guy too and i have little boys so it kinda comes with the package!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 5:58 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Yeah I have, but I see it as a compliment. I like to try to see both sides before I say anything, and the other side is usually a "guy" perspective.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 6:16 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I think guys ar more honest and girls lie to each other too much.. If you as ask a guy friend how your butt looks in a pair of jeans he's more likely to be honest but a girl will want the attention for herself and say you look great when you really dont
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 6:17 PM on May. 30, 2009

• When we found out the kid was going to be a boy, my aunt told me, "thank god, you wouldn't know what to do with a girl." Gee thanks!
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:19 PM on May. 30, 2009