what is that?

I am dilated to 1cm when i went to the doctor last week. I am 29 weeks pg. Ok so this thursday we moved into our new house I didn't do alot of lifting mostly just unpacking well that night i went to the bathroom and i passed tissue that was brownish red but it wasn't liquidy it was soild about the size of quarter. what was that? Now my belly feels really tight. Was that my muscas plug or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If it wasn't water;y I don;'t think it was you really should call the doctor and make another apt. just in case its something to be concerned with.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Sounds like it did ur dr not put u on bed rest u should be in my opinion if ur dialated ans only 29 weeks
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:06 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Sounds like it. ANd I want to make sure you are 29 weeks, not 39? If you are really 29 I would call your Dr, if you are 39, well, labor could be around the corner for you, and start packing your bags for the hospital. GL
    Anonymous

• I would definately call your Dr. I was dialated 1 cm at 28 wks and they put me on bedrest. Good luck!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 6:09 PM on May. 30, 2009