Buying Used

okay back in March 6.09, we bought a 2000 Chevy Blazer, we had it less than 24 hours, it had a lot of problems. well be took it back Less than 24 hours and they wouldnt Switch it or give me my money back i put 3000 down. and owe 2100. well we paid 2 payments on it. then we was going to pay our 3rd payment. and the fuel pump went out. and then they came and got it. and now they wont give it back or our money back. We had the 30 day warrenty or 1000 mile. well it didnt cover like sh*t and the dealer guy kept saying there Mechanic Check them over, well i guess they used to be in one place and moved to another place(where i purchaced the vehicle) and now there in a new place with a new name. well the other two guys aint working there no more. and they have a bunch of Complaints and stuff. So what Would you do? do you think it would be easy to get our money back or is it too late?

Mamaof2010

Asked by Mamaof2010 at 6:01 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I think I would consult an attorney or take them to court. But, the sad thing is, they are probably so crooked that you'll never see a penny!
    Christian-Mom79

Answer by Christian-Mom79 at 6:17 PM on May. 30, 2009

• they said they cant refund. but then what was the point of 30 days or 1000 mile warrenty,and i took it back less than 24 hours i had it and took it home at 5 and return it at 10 in the next moring
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 6:28 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I would have gone to the State's Attorney Office on March 7 or 8 and filed fraud charges. Call Monday to see if this is still an option.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:15 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Call your local news station and see if they will go out and investigate and do a story on the news about this place. I mean they have your money and your car and won't give either back to you. That's not cool.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:48 PM on May. 31, 2009