What is your biggest struggle right now?

I have noticed that alot of you guys seem to feel beat up. I know that we all struggle with the same things. Right now what do you need to feel supported in? Is it a family issue? Is it a relationship? Is it a spritual battle? Is it people who are critical of you and discourage you?

I was thinking that we could share and encourage each other. I know I need it right now.

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 6:03 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Father God I lift up each one of these women into your arms. Please give them YOUR peace, YOUR strength, YOUR love, YOUR patience, YOUR guidance, & YOUR understanding. Send them each somebody to 'serve' them or 'bless' them in the little things in life. Give each one a spiritual hug & let their hearts smile bigger than it has smiled in a long time. In your name I pray. Amen.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 7:26 PM on May. 30, 2009

• My weight is my big struggle right now, and my stupid stupid depression. I just wish someone could make a magic happy pill, yanno? I hate wishing that I could have another life. My life is not that bad, but because of a chemical imbalance in my brain, I've convinced myself that it is.

*sigh*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:06 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Right now I am struggling with the need to just rest in Jesus. I feel like I am doing this and that, and running around with so much going on, and I really just need to sit more at His feel. Kinda the whole Martha vs. Mary thing.

I also am needing to find a balance at home. I try and make my home a peaceful sanctuary for my family, but in trying to achieve that I stress myself out and snap at anyone who messes it up. : ) LOL. My 2 year old just does not get that we do not spit our half eaten dark chocolate on the floor. Maybe I need to get off the computer more, LOL.

But I know that these struggles are nothing compared to some things that other people are going through. Anyone else need some encouragement and love : ) ?
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:06 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Ohhh I so know what you mean about finding a balance at home. I wish I could get up and clean more, I feel so much better when the floor is swept and the dishes are done.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:08 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I am struggling with my son's potty training. He is 4 (will be 5 in Sept). He has PDD-NOS, and he doesn't talk much. So, it's hard for him to tell us when he needs to go. But, we are working on setting scheduled potty breaks. That seems to work better. But he is still taking his pull-up off and just "going" where ever it happens to be pointed.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:12 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I need to figure out a way to take the time I need to ground myself daily, spiritually. I find it helps me throughout the day but I suck at getting up early enough to do it solo before everyone else(namely the kids) are up and going.

I also need to work on my patience as it is lacking.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:12 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Me too. I really want to get up and light my incense, do my dishes, vaccuum the crumbs off the floor before my hubby gets home, but I am sooooo tired. LOL.

I am also wondering if I am prego. So that is on my mind. We weren't trying and I am overwhelmed with my two, so that will be interesting news. LOL.

On top of that I am upset about my weight too. I just gained 10 lbs. this month and I have no clue why. It is so frustrating because my clothes are so uncomfortable, it is getting hot, I feel huge and I don't want to go spend money on bigger clothes.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:13 PM on May. 30, 2009

• School and money, which kind of go hand in hand, but I'm locked in now due to the loans. We're ok but I'd prefer to be better than ok so I don't have to worry if something major will break or what the electric bill will look like come July.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:16 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I used to wake up early and pray and read my Bible, but everytime I did it my dd would wake up and come out and start asking for food or cartoons and then the stresses of the day would begin just earlier, lol.

Plus my littl one still wakes up during the night, so I am always tired and worn out. I do my Bible reading in the evenings, but it always seems like I find myself saying, "Oh, yeah I needed to read that this morning before I freaked out about this or that." I would love to start my day ready and refreshed.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:16 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Right now it is 2 things but they kind of go hand in hand.....my hubby and work situation. I've been a SAHM since our dd was born (shes almost 17months) and got offered a part time job that my hubby encouraged me to take. I start June 1st (Monday). I really did not want to take it but did so because he really wanted me to. Now I'm going crazy thinking about leaving my baby, and now he is getting upset about it because he is realizing I will be working on the days he is off, meaning he'll have to watch our DD and wont have free time (he so should have thought about that before!). So now here we are days away and neither of us want me to work but people jumped through hoops to get me this job (at the time hubby was laid off but now is back at his original job) and I feel like can't just call and say sorry I know I already accepted the job, but I don't want it anymore..its driving me nuts! it feels good to get it out though :)

soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 6:19 PM on May. 30, 2009