MY QUESTION WHO BELIEVES IN REBORN AGAIN

WHEN I WAS A BABY MY MOTHER TOLD ME I WAS REBORN AGAIN I DIDNT BELIEVE IT UNTIL I HAD MY DAUGHTER THEY TOLD ME HER HEART STOP FOR 3 HURS I PRAY TO GOD TO LET HER STAY IN THIS WORLD,GOD ANSWERED ME AFTER 30MIN I THANK HIM SO MUCH WHO EVER PRAYS TO GOD,GOD IS REALLY EXIST AND HE ANSWERS YOUR PRAYERS.THATS WHY PEOPLE HAVE A BETTER LIFE NOW

ranay375

Asked by ranay375 at 6:13 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• not sure what your question is but.... so glad your child is alright! God bless!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 6:17 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Wonderful news! I'm happy for you! Yes, I believe in reincarnation.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:26 PM on May. 30, 2009

• God bless you and your family. Praise Yahweh!
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 6:27 PM on May. 30, 2009

• WHAT REBORN?:)
    Anonymous

• Reborn in the Christian since means you've been saved at an earlier age, but at some point turned your back on God and went astray. You are reborn if you come back to God and ask His forgiveness and rededicate your life to Him. "Born Again" is the term we use at my Church.

I'm so happy for you and your baby!! How wonder that you prayed and had such faith in God's healing power. Yes, God is real, and He does answer our prayers. Not in our time, but in HIS. God has answered so many of mine. I have a sick little boy who's 10, and we've spent his entire life just struggling to keep him alive and normal. God has worked so many miracles in our lives and his as well. God even answers what may seem like small prayers. Big or Small, God is always faithful to those who trust in HIM. God Bless you and your family....And I prayer for many more blessings to come to you....
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 6:58 PM on May. 30, 2009

• That must be the reason she named you Ranay...assuming that's your name because I see your screen name. Renee means reborn or rebirth.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:55 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Hey ranay!
    I do not believe in reincarnation.
    That also isnt really what happened with your child I dont think.
    Reincarnation is returning to Earth from the spirit world to a different bady isnt it?
    Your baby is a miracle though and truely touched by God.
    You are so blessed!!!!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009