What is skype? And how do you use it?

My agent wants me to do a skype interview. But I have no idea what it is? How you get it? Or how to use it?
Anyone- can you explain and guide me?

GoldenDawne

Asked by GoldenDawne at 6:19 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use skype daily to talk with my husband. Its basically a free video conference and im. http://www.skype.com/download/skype/windows/?cm_mmc=google/latsearch-_-NA-US|EN|STRCT-_-BD-_-kwid=JFT008286|creative=3148676969&JAWS=zhwyha&gclid=CNPir7GL5ZoCFR0Sagodqi7PBw

that is the web page I just pulled up. You can download it for free, i've had it for 6 months and never paid an $ for it... Just download the software, create your account and you're free to go.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:29 PM on May. 30, 2009

• i love skype! i use it to talk to my hubby as well, hes deployed so our daughter loves it b/c she can see him when she talks to him compared to the phone.
    your computer "calls" the other computer so you need a microphone, and if you have a webcam you can use that as well. its like yahoo and all the other IM forms out there but its free, and the calls are free as well as long as you aren't calling an actual telephone, but you can pay and do that as well
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:40 PM on May. 30, 2009