Public restrooms...Do you?

Sit or squat? Flush the toilet with your hand or foot?

Krystle21

Asked by Krystle21 at 6:32 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I usually sit... last time I tried to squat, I fell in (Ewww)! If I remember, I flush with my foot.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 6:35 PM on May. 30, 2009

• i do half a sit and half squat! just enough sit to keep my balance so i don't fall in! lol then i wad up some tp and flush the toilet and as it flushes i throw my wad in... i don't like public restrooms
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:41 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I sit. I have a hard time hovering I guess, and the times I've tried have wound up being a big mess. I don't sit on toilets that appear dirty or wet in any way.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:45 PM on May. 30, 2009

• OH NOT ME HONEY.......I SQUAT NO MATTER WHAT.
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 6:47 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I carefully inspect the toilet seat to be sure it is not wet/dirty, then I sit. I flush with my foot. If the toilet seat is wet/dirty, I switch stalls or if I can't find a clean one, I hold it til I get somewhere that is clean. Unless I am that desperate, in which case I hover. But I hate doing that b/c it seems like it takes me longer to pee and my thighs start to hurt. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:47 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Oh please,
    If it's wet dry it off. Then sit and do my business and flush with my hand. Go out wash and dry my hands and go about life. I refuse to be germaphobic.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:53 PM on May. 30, 2009

• i hover and flush with foot. ICK
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 6:59 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I hover and flush with the foot. Eww. I don't even like touching the locks on the stalls so I use toilet tissue.
    Anonymous

• And I'm not germophobic I'm just clean
    Anonymous

• It's because of people that hover and flush with their feet that there are so many germs in the bathroom...GROSS. Can't you act like normal people?
    I sit, flush with my hands and then wash afterwards. I've never gotten sick from using a public restroom.
    For the love of bob consider the children that have to use the toilets and have to hold on to the seats to get up and down. Or at the least...CLEAN UP YOUR FREAKING MESS! I'm so tired of going to use a public restroom and women have peed all over the seat and just left it...ick. What the hell is wrong with people?
    Anonymous