Orbitz, Hotels.com, or Expedia?

Which one is better to book your hotel?

mandarose

Asked by mandarose at 6:43 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Travel

• Priceline is best for hotels, though sometimes you can get a better rate by calling the hotel directly and asking what discounts they offer (AAA, professional associations, etc.)

Answer by rkoloms at 4:39 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Good travel agent is the best way to go!
    Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 10:26 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I used to work at a hotel. If someone was a hotels.com (or the like) reservation, and we were booked full, they were the first to be transferred to a new hotel...
    CubasFamily

Answer by CubasFamily at 2:58 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I would find out what the booking fees are for each site but they are all safe to book with. I used to be a travel agent and now I book online, direct with the hotel as often it's the best value. Still, compare against Expedia and one other so you feel good about your decision.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:52 PM on May. 31, 2009