Ever did anything sexual with a women?

Its so embarassing but i've allways wanted to get sexual with an other women. I never have but wanted to since i was a teen i never and still dont know how to approach an other women about it lol. But its allways turned me on and it seems like alot of fun. anyways any of you other moms ever wanted to or have or do you think im nut?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did it for my husband(more than once)....He watched. It was kinda kinky. I am not going to go in detail on here though!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 7:00 PM on May. 30, 2009

• yes before we had kids... if your thinking about doing it with your SO too make sure you have set rules for eachother and a good trust system...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 7:02 PM on May. 30, 2009

• yea, i def agree with what 2cuteboysrmine said........You have to have trust. Because afterward...you dont want to start regreting it and then questioning things. It could ruin your relationship.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 7:05 PM on May. 30, 2009

• There are plenty of social networks for meeting. A few on this site even. I was more bisexually active before hubby came along. Now chicks stay in my dreams. lol
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 7:05 PM on May. 30, 2009

• OH yea.. my hubby and i are very sexual... I like it! He enjoys it and it's nice with another woman cuz you know what she likes and she knows what you likes and the guys sit there happy as ever!
    Anonymous

• if you wnat a great site pm me< we own it> and ill tell ya... plus ill make sure you win the prize!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 7:11 PM on May. 30, 2009

• uh....no thanks i like men ALOT and it's woman not women
    Anonymous

• Well let me start by saying I am bisexual. I have been sexual with women in groups of 3, 5 and 6. and also 1 on 1, that is the best and most rewarding. IMO noone knows a womans body like a woman.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 7:16 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I've kissed other women, but nothing further. It was just to see people's reactions. I don't really have any interest in women like that.
    Anonymous

• just read the other posts and want to add that I am always very upfront if I like a guy about my sexuality. And I make it understood as well that he will not benefit whatsoever from my bisexuality, i prefer to keep my women and men separate in most cases (but not all, only if I am in a serious relationship with the man.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 7:22 PM on May. 30, 2009