Anyone else been nauseous around ovulation time or before missed period?

For the past week or so I've been getting nauseous in the morning and have actually thrown up once. I supposedly ovulated sometime around 24th which is about the time I started get nauseous. Am I crazy or could I possibly be pregnant and not know it yet?

trfgirl56701

Asked by trfgirl56701 at 7:06 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i am in the same boat as you hun. gues we will find out if we miss our period or not.
    although another thing is i think there is a small 24 hr flu bug thingy going around. my 2 sons were sick and vomitting for a day and a half, they are doing better now. and im feeling the same way. its confusing bc i dont k now if i am pg or not lol. the only thing i can do is wait. good luck though.!!
    Anonymous

• same here
    Anonymous

• I'm a little before mine and I'm getting sick to my stomach. Not too sure why or what to tell you but good luck!!!! I guess we will all know soon enough! :-)
    biznesmom

Answer by biznesmom at 1:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009