Do people who....

Constantly feel they need to talk thru tv shows, movies..ect get on your nerves? Do you get annoyed when the same person who does the talking totally believe whatever they are saying is the truth the whole truth and your always wrong no matter what??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• SOUNDS LIKE ME!
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you're a little pissed at the person that's talking thru the tv/movies lol
    And it also sounds like that person is likely your hubby/SO
    And yea that would annoy me
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:45 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I get annoyed when people talk loudly but if they are whispering than I don't mind. I talk a lot at home when we are watching tv because I don't say it right then and there I will forget it. It drives dh nuts. He always gets this annoyed look on his face because he has to pause the tv. I could understand if he didn't have the ability to pause it does but does he have to roll his eyes at me?
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:45 PM on May. 30, 2009

• This is why a pause button comes in handy. My dh pauses T.V. often because I better be more important than any T.V. show.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:04 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I talk over a lot of shows often and I mute tv a lot and talk. I talk at movies too. I'm horrible.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:16 AM on May. 31, 2009