Anyone else having trouble....

....sorting out their "real" emotions from the hormonally induced ones? Today I can't decide if I am really as pissed and hurt as I feel or if I am also having a mood swing...not to mention the crying (I never cry!)

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 7:46 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This morning I really wanted some eggs. My boyfriend went to the store and bought some, then when I cooked them, they broke. I cried. I was pissed. I have lost my mind. If my boyfriend says anything at all to me that could possibly be construed as mean, I am sure he hates me and thinks I am the worst person in the world. I don't feel like any of my emotions are really real anymore...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:06 PM on May. 30, 2009

• could be a combo of the problem(whatever it is) and then the volume is turned up with hormones..
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 8:23 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I feel the same way, I feel so bad for my husband. I never used to be emotional and now I seem to cry over nothing.
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 10:32 PM on May. 30, 2009