how to spice up wedding night?

So, im getting married july 11th. im so excited! Ive been with my boy friend 4 years. How do i make the wedding night special? Ive had 2 kids with him... so how would i make the night better than any other night?

iheartkewi

Asked by iheartkewi at 7:52 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• haha...people like anon 9:15 are stupid. She just wants to convince herself that she is better than you. Sounds to me like she is not considering she posted anon and has such a strong opinion but can't stand up for her own beleifs.
    I think you should take it easy. By now you two have an understanding of eachother and whatever goes, goes. It will be special to the two of you but make it your own.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:18 AM on May. 31, 2009

• let him do things you would never let him do to you befor and that night
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 7:57 PM on May. 30, 2009

• new lingerie, new position, or anything out of the ordinary for you two
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:16 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I think it will already be special because it is the first night he will be with his wife, it is like starting a new chapter!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:16 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I am in no way trying to squash your fun, but are you having a big wedding? Because I had this dream of my wedding night when my husband and I got married. We dated for 4 years, of course we had had sex, but we never lived together so it was our first night in our own home. We had the wedding, the reception, then we went out with my cousins by the time we got home we were both soooooooo tired. We were both like I will if you want to, but then we just went to sleep. The next morning we had loads of fun. Just don't put too much pressure on that one night, okay. But I hope you have a great wedding and marriage.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:03 PM on May. 30, 2009

• if you don't know after 4 yrs and 2 kids then there is nothing we can add.
    Anonymous

• get a porn magazine.. learn some of the sex moves on there.. and tried them out on ur wedding night. not before xD
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 10:13 PM on May. 30, 2009

• http://www.edenfantasys.com/honeymoon-carry-on-bag/adult-toys-dvds-22955

At check out enter partner code BKS for 15% off
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:24 PM on May. 30, 2009

• If you are lucky and you and he are sober enough, you might have sex LOLLLL don't count on it though. My first husband just "barely" made it on our wedding night and my second, well let's just say his sisters were so happy he was getting married and becoming a dad they celebrated more than I wished they had. LOL no nookie that night.(must have been a sign of things to come LOL) he passed out cold and I was soooooo mad LOLLLL Of course we did make up for it later, but still, the wedding night, it's suppose to be the big nookie night. I've heard stories from other women i know who had the same thing happen.

I'm not saying it won't happen for you, just letting you know so you are prepared either way. LOL

Congrats!
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:42 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Well, if you waited until you got married, you wouldn't be having this problem.
    Anonymous