is it a MUST to excercise during pregnancy?

I excercised a few times then just all of a sudden lost energy...

skin172

Asked by skin172 at 7:55 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it is. It helps with controlling your weight, and with energy. I just feel better when I exercise too. It was real hard tho the first 3-4 months cause I had horriable morning sickness.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:05 PM on May. 30, 2009

• water areobics is great to do while pregnant!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:06 PM on May. 30, 2009

• It helps with labor,believe it or not. You've lost energy because of your pregnancy. Don't worry, though - as you get bigger, walking counts as plenty of exercise :) Go shopping or something else fun
    Anonymous

• All the doctor keeps telling me is walk, walk, walk, and watch your weight. In the beginning I wasn't really "exercising" like I should have been.  At work, I would usually get enough walking done but at our 6month dr. appointment the doctor says I really needed to get out and walk in the afternoons.  My husband and I did for about 2 weeks, then we had about 4 days of bad weather in the afternoons and that threw us all off track.  We have since moved into a 3rd floor apartment and I'm thinking that just making a few trips up and down the stairs that should count.

oOHayliesMomOo

Answer by oOHayliesMomOo at 8:53 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I would reccomend it. I was on bed rest the majority of my pregnancy and still havent got back much of the muscle I lost from being sedentary.
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:03 PM on May. 30, 2009