Cute Baby Contest

There is going to be a local cute baby contest in my area soon, and I was thinking about entering ... not bscause I want my daughter to be shallow, but because as a prerogative as a mom, I think my baby is the cutest ever. Don't we all, ladies? :)

Anyway, this would be the first time I've ever done anything like this as I'm a new mommy. The pre-requisite to enter is to enter a picture. It doesn't specify what kind of picture - headshot, professionally done, natural ...

Has anyone else ever done one of these? What kind of picture should I use? What kind of picture did you use? I don't necessarily want to enter to win, just show off my beautiful girl. Advice, ladies? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've noticed that the winners are usually the ones with uber cute costumes or outfits- the last winner here was a lil boy dressed as a cowboy, and always with big smiles. I've seen all types of pix used, but I entered a random shot I took of my DD looking into a crystal garden globe with a fairy on it. I didn't win.
    ccspiratemama

Answer by ccspiratemama at 8:36 PM on May. 30, 2009

• i used one of my son doing something cute. or making a cute face.
    s_lanpher

Answer by s_lanpher at 8:19 PM on May. 30, 2009