do you wear makeup everyday?

bradynsmom222

Asked by bradynsmom222 at 8:46 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. Even when I worked some days I just went in with no makeup. If I am going out with my kids some days I put makeup on some days I don't. Just depends on my mood and how much time i have.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 8:48 PM on May. 30, 2009

• No. Sure dont! Dont have the time for it everyday. No ponit in it if you arent going anywhere and you are going to be home all day long and the only ones that are going to see you, are your kids and whoever else you may live with. And, if your friends do stop by they arent going to care what you look like if they are your real friends. All that matters is being with you!
    I do wear make up if I am going out somewhere nice with my DH or to church
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 8:50 PM on May. 30, 2009

• ohh no, I used to. Then I had my daughter and trying to put makeup on, get her ready and get out the door, yeah I gave that up. She's 5 now and I just haven't gone back to wearing it all the time. I only wear it when going somewhere that I care.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:54 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Not so much anymore I dont have the time to do make up but I do miss it sometimes. Once I hit like 6 months preg. I kinda just didnt care what I looked like a lot of the time!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:57 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Nope, only on special occasions.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:07 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Just chap stick and eye liner if that counts. I look like an Asian zombie if I don't. lol
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 9:40 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I wear it everyday to work but if I am gonna be home all day I dont worry with it
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:55 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I used to, I wouldn't leave without it. I don't now. But I def. feel much better when I have my face made up. I feel ugly when I don't wear any. Especially when I don't do much with my hair either.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:07 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Nope
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:35 PM on May. 30, 2009

• never. I don't even own makeup and wouldn't know how to put it on if I wanted to wear it. Was never interested in it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:05 PM on May. 30, 2009